Requirements For Self Drive Hire
- A full and valid driving licence with the correct current address.
- Should the licence be the photocard style.
- Drivers need to provide their national insurance number for the DVLA check, we will need to call DVLA to verify the licence at a free of charge.
- All drivers must be over 21 years of age and have been driving for at least 2 years.
- If the driver is under 25 years of age, the licence must not have any endorsements.
- Two forms of identification with the correct current address of the driver. These may be a Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Credit Card Statement etc. Must be dated within 3 months of the hire date.
- We may require a holding fee for advanced bookings.
- All hires must complete a Hire Agreement and accept our terms and conditions.
Overseas hires should check with their local issuing authority for the validity of their licence for the United Kingdom. This may require that all overseas drivers should have an International Driving Licence. If you would like to verify your licence acceptability please contact us at email@example.com with your licence details and issuing country.
We can accept licences with certain endorsements. Please contact at the details below if you need any further information.
Under no circumstances must any vehicle be taken outside of the United Kingdom borders.